Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Download Phrases Indifference To WhatsApp

Free Quotes for Whatsapp heartbreak


It's sad when the outcome of what was a great love ends up being a disaster for our emotions. But it is the normal process that everyone must go through to understand that life always has two sides and it is only in this way we learn to appreciate what we have.

If you're going through a period of disappointment in love and want to share via Whatsapp, this article will give you some ideas. Maybe that way you get the emotional support you need from friends and family who also use Whatsapp.


Free List of heartbreak quotes for whatsapp:


- "Now I find myself in a situation so unhappy in love, do not know how to get you out of my head, you were everything to me and now you've become a stranger. You left marked my life, my heart and my ideals in love. "


- "If I could feel your mouth on mine again would not hesitate to give a long, passionate kiss you again feel the love I still feel for you. I do not understand how you can just deny everything. "


- "I threw my trust in you and look what ended up being that we live. You made me waste time and especially my trust in love. I never want to see you again. "


- "If you do not want to see me happy, better stay away from my life, what I need now is to change my course, leaving you behind and start on the right foot and with someone who really values ​​me."


- "They say you should never regret anything, but if accepted sorry could regret in my life I would. Now you just happen to like a bad memory. "


- "I feel really bad after what you did to me. Life is hard, but you made ​​me the dice, do not know how I put up with you so long. I'm finally free and I'm sure you never go back. Good riddance. "


- "For a while I decided to accept your mistakes and give you more opportunities, but it has already reached the limit, custom made ​​you apologize now to me it will not give me more opportunities usual."


- "You promised you would never lie to me, but you kept doing it and I can no longer tolerate living with you a relationship based on deception."


- "In the end you end up relying more on what people say about us that we knew what we told ourselves. Do not want you because all you do is convey your insecurity. "


- "My heart is broken into pieces and it's all your fault. Recompose means rebuild confidence in the love, the love that you took you and you threw it away. "


- "Surely you marked my life, but now I regret that the tag has been transformed into a wound that can not close. Your every memory makes me feel bad and a fool to have trusted you at all times. Now that you're out of my life, do not come back. "


- "You are the prime example of that love is double-edged. You offered me the moon and you gave me and now you just go and leave me for another. I do not know what to think, but I know the damage you've done me stay there for a long time. "


- "That you stop loving it painful, but stop loving you and you also betray is twice as sad. You've done a lot of damage and I do not want to see you near me. "


- "You've become one of my worst evils, it's amazing how I can not get you out of my head despite the damage you've done to me."


- "Any sign of affection better you end up calling it love for me. You do not deserve to love you, stay out of my sight. "


- "If love does not bring happiness, it is not love. You just brought me complications and problems, the decision is simple. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates