Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Cute Birthday Messages For Your Best Friend

Bellas birthday quotes for your best friend


A birthday is a very important day and we always want our best wishes to the birthday boy. But it's even more special when it comes to our best friend. A person who is always on our side to support us. That friend who you know for a long time and who loves us just as we are.

If you have a best friend who is about to have a birthday and to congratulate you looking cute phrases, in this article we will show a series of phrases you can use. You can send them to in a letter, text messages or social networking.

Free list of phrases birthday for my best friend:


- "Happy day, friend. I am very happy to celebrate a birthday with you yours. I wish you all the best. "


- "Happy day dear friend! I hope this new year is going to live full of happiness. I love you. "


- "I hope that God will continue to bless you with love and health. Happy day dear friend. Pass it amazing. "


- "You deserve the best. You are a great person and the best of friends. Happy day, little friend. "


- "I hope all your dreams can come true, friend. Happy day, you're the best of all friendly. "


- "You know I always will wish for the best. I'll always be with you and will support you in everything you need. Happy day, friend. "


- "You're more than a friend, you're like a sister to me and I want to thank you for always being there for me in good and bad times. Happy Birthday, friend. "


- "I wish you all the best on your birthday today, dear friend. I hope you're surrounded by people you love. Pass it great friend. "


- "I am very sad not to be with you on your birthday, dear friend. However, no distance can separate us and make me forget this day. Happy day, friend. "


- "I hope this new year begins in your life can bring you closer to your goals. You have to take the gift that God has given you. Happy Birthday, little friend. "


- "Where's your birthday I remember all the moments we shared together and what I want most is to thank God for giving me such a special friend like you. Happy Birthday. "


- "I hope this day is a memorable day and God bless you always. Happy day, friend. I am happy because you meet another year of life. "


- "Happy day dear friend. I wish you the best of this world. I hope you fulfill many more years and we remain friends forever. "


- "I thank you for being with me in the hardest and joyful moments, you're my best friend. I wish you much happiness in your day today. Happy Birthday. "


- "Our friendship is stronger than any obstacle or distance. I send my best wishes for your birthday and congratulations. "


- "I want this date is amazing. I hope you got together with the people who love you. Happy Birthday, friend. "


- "We know from very small and you have always been my best friend. So I always ask God to bless you with many years of life. I hope you're happy and you achieve achieve your dreams. "


- "I hope you can achieve all your goals and that you always remember that you can count on me at all times.Happy day! "


- "I hope you can achieve all your dreams and know that you can always count on me. Happy Birthday. "


- "Happy day, my dear little friend. I thank you for being the best friend one can have. I wish you an amazing day. "


- "I hope to be the first to greet you first and also wish you all the best on your birthday. We will celebrate in style. "


- "Today at midnight you'll meet another year of life. Happy day dear friend. I hope everything will go great. "


- "We have spent wonderful times together that I have come to regard as a sister with whom I can always rely on. I thank you for loving me. Happy day. "


- "Our friendship is very important to me. That's why I want to send my best wishes through these words. "


We are confident that with these phrases can express all the love you have for your best friend, you will see that will make very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates