Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

New Birthday Phrases For Whatsapp :

Download birthday quotes for whatsapp


Today it is very common to use the tools of technology to communicate, advance telecommunications now allows us to do so easily, regardless of physical distance.

Among the useful apps that have expanded globally is WhatsApp, which is basically an instant messaging application. If you know someone who's birthday and you want to use this tool, we are some examples that you can make reference.



Examples Free birthday quotes for whatsapp:


- "This greeting you receive now is actually the second item you receive from me, the first was my prayer to God in the morning asking your wellbeing and health. I hope you can spend a wonderful day surrounded by those who love you the most. Enjoy every moment of the day, I'm sure you'll know avail. Happy Birthday. "


- "I remembered that today is your birthday and remembered the good times we spent together, you're like a brother to me. You have managed to prove you're a fantastic friend. Therefore, I can not help but wish you a happy birthday and hope we can continue to celebrate many more. "


- "You were always a great friend to me, you've been when I've most needed, so feel that my presence is more than confirmed in your party. See you later, we're going to have amazing. I am sure that from now on all the goals that you set your mind to comply because you have always proven to be a person of character and will. Things will fall under its own weight and see that all goes well. A hug, happy birthday. "


- "I am filled with joy to know that it is your birthday and you can spend together. I know we will see later, but want anyways send this greeting with my best wishes. I will always remember the good times we spent together since we were kids. Now we are understanding each adult women but still the same. Happy Birthday. "


- "Today we celebrate any birthday is the birthday of a special person, someone who has always proven to be a person with values and principles. You have left me many lessons along the way and now I want to express my gratitude through this message that I send you. Hope you have a birthday you can not forget and you have the necessary steps to achieve each of your goals in life energy. A big hug and many greetings. Happy Birthday. "


- "I send my sincere congratulations on your birthday, sorry I found out today, I would have prepared a gift in advance. You deserve it because you are a person who has always stood up for others and is shown as is. You are firm in your decision and why I'm more than sure that you will achieve whatever you have in mind. I send you a big hug and eager to celebrate together. Happy Birthday. "


- "Receive my sincere greetings friend, hope you're having a great time. From afar I send my best wishes and many happy memories that always project stories from my brain. You've been a great friend throughout our lives and it is impossible to forget me as special as your birthday date. I'm sure we'll have a chance to rediscover and celebrate a unique birthday. I wish you the best today and always. A big hug. "


- "Over the years we become wiser and all those experiences that we have lived we could be a multi-volume publication. I am sending this message to wish good things for good and wanted to share. Let us use these means of communication that allow us to keep in touch. Happy Birthday. "


Always remember that the birthday greetings as you have presented are always welcome and cheer on their birthday. Share your good wishes and your happiness with your friends and family to meet another year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates